Do you know that a new bus terminal in Genting Highlands is opened for operation mid year of 2022? The terminal is located at the top of Genting Highlands, connected to the SkyAvenue Shopping Mall. Buses from Singapore to Genting Highlands mainly will drop off their passengers here.
How to Go to SkyAvenue Bus Terminal from the Mall?
- Look for Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park in Level 1
- Take the escalator or the elevator (highlighted in red) to go down to Level G, and you will see SkyWorlds Theme Park ticket counter in Level G
- From the escalator, turn to your left and at the back you will see FamilyMart
- Walk towards to Family Mart, the entrance to the bus terminal will be on your right
- Welcome to the SkyAvenue Terminal Departure Hall!
Passengers with heavy luggage can also take the elevator to get to the terminal or upon arrival to the terminal.
Popular Genting Highlands Bus
- Bus from Singapore to Genting Highlands
- Bus from Kovan Hub to Genting Highlands
- Bus from Tampines to Genting Highlands
- Bus from Jurong East to Genting Highlands
- Bus from Lavender to Genting Highlands
- Bus from JB to Genting Highlands