Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of Booking
Passenger is responsible to make sure your travelling date, time and destination are correct before clicking “Proceed to Payment”.
For payment by credit card, you are the owner of the credit card and you are fully aware of this payment. For payment by eNETS Debit service, you are the owner of the account and you are fully aware of this payment. For payment by Paypal, you agreed and followed the terms and conditions by Paypal and you are the owner of Paypal’s account. For payment by internet banking transfer service ( example: Maybank2U, RHB Bank, FPX, Hong Leong Bank Transfer, Mobile Money, Alliance Online Transfer, UOB Bank Transfer, DBS Bank Transfer, Citibank Bank Transfer or other bank), you are the owner of the account and you are fully aware of this payment.
Upon receiving receipt of the payment and the issuance of the Invoice Number and/or the itinerary, the seats are confirmed immediately. Confirmed seats are non-refundable and non-cancellable unless stated otherwise.
Change of travel date/time is subject to operator/service provider’s approval.
Presentation of Booking Confirmation Email to obtain Boarding Ticket
Passengers taking the bus are required to present the BusOnlineTicket booking confirmation email to the coach company’s ticket counter at least 30 minutes before departure to obtain the boarding ticket(s). Failing to do so, passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
Reschedule of Ticket(s)
Different operator / service partners have different Reschedule Policy, and if applicable, will be processed as per the policy of the operator / service partner. Reschedule is only allowed once per trip and can only be done via member panel. If the reschedule request is rejected by the operator, the additional charges paid will be refunded. Once the ticket has been rescheduled, “Refund Protect”; if available, will no longer be valid for the booking.
Refund of Ticket(s)
Cancellation and refund request, if applicable, will be processed as per the policy of the operator / service partner. The cancellation fee and the period will differ for each operator. Please refer to the Refund Policy.
Unless mentioned or stated otherwise, ticket purchases once confirmed are final and are not refundable or changeable. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before check-out. Duplicate transactions are also not refundable because duplicate transactions block other customers from purchasing tickets. There will be no refund for any unused or partly used services.
BOT Wallet and Cashback
- BusOnlineTicket may, at its sole discretion, offer promotions for benefit of its Users and provide non-transferable “Cashback” to the credit of Users reflecting in BOT Wallet on the Users’ BusOnlineTicket member account.
- Cashback earned through promotion, unless stated otherwise, will only be active and credited to User’s BOT Wallet within 24 hours after the departure date.
- Cashback offer credited to the respective User’s BOT Wallet through promotions is non-transferable or exchangeable to other form.
- Except as otherwise provided, benefits of Cashback shall be applicable only on the base fare (excluding all applicable taxes and charges) for bus, train and ferry ticket booking(s) made on the Website or Apps and may be availed to the extent of up to 10% of the said base fare of the ticket booking(s) made on the Website or Apps.
- Cashback redemption cannot be used in conjunction with any other reward, discount, e-voucher or cashback from other party.
- The Cashback offer has limited validity up to 6 months from the day it was credited to member’s BOT Wallet, post which such Cashback may lapse and its benefits shall not be available for the User.
- The Cashback once availed are exhausted and in case of cancellation of the relevant booking whether fully or partially shall not be credited back to User’s BOT Wallet.
- User agrees that the usage of Cashback may be subject to specific terms and conditions of promotional offer(s), as may be notified by BusOnlineTicket from time to time.
- These terms pertaining to usage and applicability of the Cashback are subject to change at the discretion of BusOnlineTicket without any communication or notification to Users.
Schedule and Seat
The company reserves the right to reschedule the timetable without prior notice.
The company reserves the right to rearrange the seat without prior notice.
The company reserves the right to upgrade or downgrade the coach in the events of, including but not limited to, coach breakdown without prior notice.
Neither refund of tickets nor claims will be entertained by the company or agency involved as a result of re-arrangement.
Control and Loss of Goods
Each passenger is allowed to carry luggage not exceeding 15kg, the company will not be liable for any losses or damages to their luggage.
The company reserves the right to refuse any goods on board that is deemed to be illegal, dangerous or causes discomfort to other passengers. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
Please make sure you have filled up the necessary embarkation cards before the custom clearance.
The company is not responsible for any delays at immigration checkpoints. It is the passenger’s responsibility to bring along valid travel document and to comply with customs requirements.
The coach would only wait for no more than 20 minutes at the custom should the passenger being held by custom for whatever reason.
The company is only liable up to the value of the ticket.
The company will not be held responsible for any contingent cost incurred by the customer arising from the coach delay.
BusOnlineTicket.com Legal Notice
BusOnlineTicket.com nor any of its employees, warrants that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of this website is with the user. In no event will BusOnlineTicket.com be liable to the user for any damage, including, but not limited to, service interruptions, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this BusOnlineTicket.com website.
BusOnlineTicket.com will also not be liable to any action carried out by our coach company partners, or any event happens at our partners’ side. For instances, BusOnlineTicket.com will not be responsible for any sudden change in coaches, schedules, departure date & time, arrival date & time; loss or accident incurred while taking the coach. However, user may feedback to us, and we will take necessary actions to prevent such things from happen again in the future.