BusOnlineTicket.com always strive to improve and enhance our service with the aim to provide the best online booking experience to our customers. With our newly added refundable ticket feature, you can now have more flexibility and ease when you book your ticket online on BusOnlineTicket.com!
Refund Terms & Conditions
- This Refund Policy shall only be applicable for selected operators with its terms. Please refer to Operators’ Refund Policy.
- Upon cancellation, the discount amount, travel insurance, processing fee or BOT Miles redeemed in the booking will not be returned in any form of amount.
- Once the cancellation is confirmed, the particular booking record will be removed from customer’s booking history and the cancellation is irreversible.
- Ticket(s) collected or exchanged at the counter cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Partial refund is not allowed.
- The refund amount will be based on the Refundable Amount that is stated in the Refund Policy, maximum capped at the payable amount for the ticket price.
- All refunds will be refunded back via the payment method stated on the refund confirmation email within 14 business days.
- Cancellation fee may apply to selected operators.
- The management of BusOnlineTicket.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy without prior notice.
Operators’ Refund Policy
This Refund Policy only applies on online ticket booking made from the listed operators on BusOnlineTicket.com:
Darul Iman Express
GJG Express Sdn Bhd
LA Holidays (KKKL Translim Agent)
Melor Interline Express
Sin Yong Express (KPB Express)
Super 88 Express
WTS Travel (City Holiday)
* Refundable amount of the ticket price
Updated on 09/10/2020.