Book KLIA Ekspres Tickets Online at BusOnlineTicket.com
KLIA Ekspres is a premium non-stop high-speed train service that connects KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport), KLIA 2 (Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2) and KL Sentral Station (Kuala Lumpur City Centre). Cruising at a top speed of 160 km/h with a 99.7% on-time performance , the journey takes 28 minutes to KLIA and 33 minutes to KLIA2, allowing you to relax in comfort all the way. KLIA Ekspres promises to be fast, reliable, safe and comfortable.
Convenience on board
KLIA Ekspres air-conditioned carriages are equipped with free WiFi, comfortable contoured seats, a washroom, digital entertainment, overhead racks for light luggage and tiered racks for large luggage. Special wheelchair seat compartments are also available on board for the disabled.
Free Porter service
Rest assured your luggage will be taken care of by our friendly and reliable porters at no charge. Helpful porters are available at your service at KL Sentral, KLIA, and KLIA2 platform for loading or unloading of your luggage.
Flight check-in at KL Sentral
Flight check-in facility is available exclusively for KLIA Ekspres passengers flying with Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways/Cathay Dragon and Malindo Air. The Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal (KL CAT) at KL Sentral is an extension of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). You will also find F&B and retail outlets as well as travel-related services at KL CAT such as airline ticketing, travel boutiques, banking kiosks, bureau de change, telecommunication and taxis.
KLIA Ekspres Adult & Child Price
Effective 1st October 2019, children age below 6 years travels for free. Child fares applies to children age between 6 – 15 years, meanwhile Adult fares applies to adult age above 16 years.
KLIA Ekspres Schedule
|First Train||From KL Sentral to KLIA / KLIA2||From KLIA to KL Sentral||From KLIA2 to KLIA / KL Sentral|
|Last Train||From KL Sentral to KLIA / KLIA2||From KLIA to KL Sentral||From KLIA2 to KLIA / KL Sentral|
Every 15 minutes – peak hours: Sun to Fri 06:00-09:00 hrs, 16:00-22:00 hrs (approximate)
Every 20 minutes – off-peak hours: Sun to Fri 05:00-06:00 hrs, 09:00-16:00 hrs, 22:00-00:00 hrs (approximate); Sat all day
Every 30 minutes – after midnight
Note: Tickets are valid for any departure time on the selected departure date
For the updated schedule during the period of Movement Constriction Order (MCO), please refer to ERL Service Schedule Revision due to COVID-19.
- Guests can purchase up to six (6) months in advance.
- Tickets are valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres from KLIA / KLIA2 to KL Sentral and vice versa only.
- No refund, exchange, date change or revalidation for tickets which have unused trips, wrongly selected dates or have expired trips.
- Ticket validity:
- One – way: Valid for travel on the selected travel date only.
- Return: First trip valid for travel on the selected travel date only. Second trip valid within one (1) month from the selected travel date.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL), the operator of KLIA Ekspres, is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Condition of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Condition of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on www.KLIAekspres.com. By purchasing ERL’s services and/or goods, customers agree to abide by ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.