Bus from Singapore to KL (Kuala Lumpur) has been the most popular route for locals, visitors and tourists. Millions of people travel by bus from Singapore to KL (Kuala Lumpur) every year for business, vacation and leisure purpose. Traveling by bus has always been the most common option because it is
1) Always budget,
2) Arriving at KL city centre,
3) More comfortable because of spacious seat, and
4) More convenient because of the frequency of trips provided by numbers of bus operators.
Almost all coaches would go through Singapore Tuas checkpoint and then enter Malaysia checkpoint near Gelang Patah. Passengers need to alight the bus without unloading their luggage at Singapore custom for custom clearance. After that, passengers board their bus again to proceed to Malaysia custom. At Malaysia custom, passengers need to get down again for custom clearance and unload their luggage for scanning. It usually takes about an hour from Singapore to post Malaysia custom.
After Malaysia custom, it usually takes about 4.5 hours to reach Kuala Lumpur with 1 washroom break along the journey
The bus fare for bus from Singapore to KL is ranging from SGD 15.00 – SGD 40.00, depending on the class of the coach. Standard fare is usually at SGD 20 unless there is special promotion.
Passengers may not even feel the journey is that long because bus from Singapore to KL nowadays are well-equipped with full reclining seats and air conditioning for ones comfort during the journey. Some coaches even go one step ahead by offering personal tv system like Grassland Royal VIP, Fivestar High Deck, Luxury Coach, Transtar Solitaire, First Coach, Odyssey and Aeroline. Another facility which is commonly offered is WiFi. At the moment, Odyssey and KKKL coaches are offering WiFi onboard. This WiFi service is especially convenient for business travellers and youngsters who have no data roaming access during the journey to KL.
Numbers of bus operators in Singapore provides the express bus to Kuala Lumpur, with departure point at various locations in Singapore. Passengers could choose the coach with the departure point which is most convenient to them.
1) Coach departs from Golden Mile Complex to KL including:
Transtar, Grassland, The One Travel, Sri Maju, Starmart and Konsortium
2) Coach departs from Jalan Sultan (Keypoint and Textile Centre) to KL including:
Golden Coach, and Eltabina
3) Coach departs from City Plaza (nearby Payar Lebar MRT) to KL including:
Golden Coach, and Starmart
4) Coach departs from Novena to KL:
5) Coach departs from Katong V (Marine Parade) to KL:
6) Coach departs from West Coast Plaza (West Coast) to KL:
7) Coach departs from IMM (Jurong East) to KL:
8) Coach departs from Starvista (Bonia Vista) to KL:
9) Coach departs from Balestier Plaza (Balestier Road) to KL:
10) Coach departs from Harbour Front to KL:
11) Coach departs from Hotel Concorde Orchard Road to KL:
12) Coach departs from The Plaza (Beach Road) to KL:
Transnasional, Nice, and Plusliner
Most of buses’ arrival point is at newly-built bus terminal, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS). However some bus operators do offer other options of arrival points like Berjaya Times Square, Puduraya, Chinatown, One Utama etc. Passengers could choose the coach with the arrival point which is most convenient to them.
1) Coach arrives at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) KL including:
Transtar, Sri Maju, Eltabina, Causeway Link and Konsortium
2) Coach arrives at Berjaya Times Square KL including:
Golden Coach, KKKL, Starmart, Grassland, Luxury Coach and Transtar
3) Coach arrives at Pudu Sentral (Puduraya) KL including:
Golden Coach and Transtar
4) Coach arrives at Chinatown (Petaling Street) KL:
5) Coach arrives at One Utama KL:
First Coach, Aeroline and Transtar
6) Coach arrives at Bangsar KL:
7) Coach arrives at Subang Jaya KL:
8) Coach arrives at Sunway KL:
9) Coach arrives at Mont Kiara KL:
10) Coach arrives at Terminal KTM Old Railway Station KL:
Transnasional, Nice and Plusliner
Last but not the least, BusOnlineTicket.com also offers discounts every now and then for all their passengers as a form of loyalty and appreciation, no matter the pioneers or newbies. Thus, this makes BusOnlineTicket.com to be one of the most credible and reputed online booking portal among its customers throughout these years.