Malaysia venture in itself is too exciting. When packing for your Malaysia trip, make sure to pack everything that you may need during the trip. From your online bus ticket to the basic accessories, you should have all the items in your backpack that you may need to enjoy your trip. However, it is obvious that you cannot take just everything with you. You have to select few necessary items so that you may not face any sort of difficulty or inconvenience during the trip.
When planning your trekking trip in Malaysia, don’t go mad about what to carry and what not to carry. Just go through the given trekking trip packing list, you must carry with you to make your trip pleasurable.
- Waterproof backpack
- Walking shoes
- General footwear
- Insect repellent
- Lightweight towel that dries easily
- Long sleeved Light and comfortable clothes
- Warm clothes for cooler temperatures
- Water bottle (Preferably one with a drinking tube and inbuilt in a backpack)
- Disposable plates, glass and plastic spoons
- Toiletries i.e. shampoo, conditioner, deodorants, tissues, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, Sunblock lotion, moisturizing lotion.
- First aid kit (with aspirin, cotton roll, bandage)
- Camera (with Memory card)
- iPod with headphones
- Laptop with charger
- Plug adapters
- Mobile phone with its Battery charger
- Torch (Head or hand-held, whichever you feel more comfortable)
Along with these you can carry some more items as per your personal preferences. Your trekking trip packing list may include novels, books, hair removing appliance, swim-wear, and night-wear etc.
Most importantly, you must ensure to book your online bus ticket to reach your destination within Malaysia. Just browse www.busonlineticket.com to book your bus ticket. Busonlineticket.com is one of the most reputable travel companies that offer excellent bus service to the popular destinations in Malaysia. Busonlineticket.com offer special discounts on tour packages. Browse online, select your package, and get a chance to enjoy your journey via the most comfortable double-decker buses.