If you are thinking of how to spend Christmas with your family and kids and also save some money at the same time, here are some good ideas for you.
There is no need to fly and pay for expensive air tickets during holiday seasons. The best alternative is to travel by in Malaysia by bus. You can easily book bus ticket online with us for any short vacation destinations in Malaysia or Singapore.
Below are the most popular tour packages that can travel in Malaysia by bus on BusOnlineTickets.com:
This LEGOLAND® Malaysia Tour includes:
– 2-way bus transfer from Singapore (near McDonald’s, beside Lavender MRT Station)
– 1 Entrance Ticket to LEGOLAND® Malaysia (Dry Park).
This combo LEGOLAND® Malaysia tour includes:
– 2 way bus transfer from Singapore (near McDonald’s, beside Lavender MRT Station)
– 1 Entrance Ticket to LEGOLAND® Malaysia + Water Park
This 1 day tour includes:
– 2 way coach transfer from Singapore (near McDonald’s, beside Lavender MRT Station)
– Angry Birds Activity Park entrance ticket.
The Explorer is the perfect example of portraying the best of both worlds – hotel accommodations that exceeds the comforts of home and a mall that offers shopping, entertainment and cultural events, right at your doorstep.
This Hello Kitty Town and Little Big Club tour (provided by WTS) includes:
– 2-way bus transfer departing from Singapore Flyers in the morning and returning to Singapore Flyers in the evening
– 1 Entrance Ticket to both Hello Kitty Town and Little Big Club.
Sunway Lagoon theme park ticket, includes entrance to:
– Water Park
– Amusement Park
– Wildlife Park
– Extreme Park
– Scream Park
Singapore Night Safari Highlights:
– Various Walking Trails (Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, Wallaby)
– Thumbuakar Show
– Creatures of the Night Show
– Tram Safari Experience Travel date until 20/01/2015 only.
Genting Highlands free & easy Includes:
– 1 night Awana Genting Stay Deluxe Room
– 2-way coach, from Singapore and back.