This 1 Day Legoland® Malaysia tour package (departing from Singapore) includes:
- Two way bus transfer from Singapore
- One Legoland entrance ticket in Malaysia (worth up to RM 140)
- For Superior Coach, the bus will depart from Lavendar MRT Station, in front of Wendy Restaurant
- For WTS Travel, the coach will depart from Singapore Flyer #01-06D
- Travel directly from Singapore to Legoland® by coach (2 departure location)
- New LEGOLAND® theme park in Johor Bahru
- More than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions
- Seven themed areas to explore and enjoy
- Price from S$ 56 onwards!
Legoland® in Malaysia has 7 theme parks, such as The Beginning – home of The Big Shop offering the largest selection of Lego toy products in Asia, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Imagination Lego City, Land of Adventure and Miniland. Legoland also has several shops that include a mini market, The Big Shop, King’s Market, The Brick Shop and Adventure’s Depot. There are also 7 restaurant in the theme park, ranging from western menu to local Asian cuisine. So, after the enjoyable day, you can enjoy to dine in the theme park as well.
Legoland® is also going to add another famous landmark in the park, they are building KL Petronas twin tower and probably will be ready by end of the year. Legoland is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and offers extended hours on weekends and holidays. For Legoland tickets and prices visit, please visit Legoland® official website.