Bring along your family to travel to LEGOLAND® Malaysia because we are now offering cheap LEGOLAND® Malaysia ticket! This 1 Day Legoland® Malaysia tour package (departing from Singapore) includes:
- Two way bus transfer from Singapore
- One LEGOLAND® Malaysia entrance ticket in Malaysia (worth up to RM 140)
- For Superior Coach, the bus will depart from Lavendar MRT Station, in front of McDonald’s Restaurant
- For WTS Travel, the coach will depart from Singapore Flyer #01-06D
- Travel directly from Singapore to LEGOLAND® Malaysia by coach (2 departure location)
- New LEGOLAND® Malaysia theme park in Johor Bahru
- More than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions
- Seven themed areas to explore and enjoy
- Price from S$ 56 onwards!
LEGOLAND® Malaysia has 7 theme parks, such as The Beginning – home of The Big Shop offering the largest selection of Lego toy products in Asia, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdoms, Imagination Lego City, Land of Adventure and Miniland. LEGOLAND® Malaysia also has several shops that include a mini market, The Big Shop, King’s Market, The Brick Shop and Adventure’s Depot. There are also 7 restaurants in the theme park, ranging from western menu to local Asian cuisine. So, after the enjoyable day, you can enjoy to dine in the theme park as well.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia is also going to add another famous landmark in the park, they are building KL Petronas twin tower and probably will be ready by end of the year. LEGOLAND® Malaysia is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and offers extended hours on weekends and holidays. For more information about the cheap LEGOLAND® Malaysia ticket, please visit LEGOLAND® Malaysia official website.