Several hotspots in Malaysia attract numerous tourists from across the world to explore Malysia-truly Asia. Let us see, which the hottest spots are where travelers love to visit.
Cameron Highlands are famous for the natural beauty. The peace in the surroundings and so many activities to do in this calm place is like a relief from the monotonous life. Tourists love to visit the place for activities like:
- Jungle walks: Walk on hilly terrain and tracks to enjoy Cameron Highland’s natural beauty
- Steamboat cuisine: Restaurants offering fondue concept cuisine
- Waterfalls: Beautiful Lata Iskandar waterfall, a popular picnic spot
Get the bus ticket book from online portals and visit the beautiful land that would take you closer to nature. You can easily get the bus to Cameron Highlands from different destinations in Malaysia. If you have landed onLCCT airport have booked a bus, then Cameron highlands would be on a mid-way to several other tourist destinations in Malaysia. You can just stay here for time to stretch your legs & a fresh start to your Malaysia tour.
Sunway Lagoon is a favorite of kids, youngsters, & even adults. Everyone just love to dive in the waterpark and have the amazing fun. There are resorts & hotels, where you can spend your time to relax at night hours. To visit this amusement park in Malaysia, book your bus ticket from online portal and get started with the extreme fun.
Sunway Lagoon is in Petaling Jaya, so to get there the easiest & convenient way is to take a bus. Book your bus ticket from online portal & drive in to the land where you can have exciting time.
Penang is a beautiful island in the Straits of Melaka, & it is also one of the Malaysia’s state. Although Penang is amongst the few smallest state in the city, but it has several attraction places.
Hotspots in & around Penang
- Georgetown: Here you can explore Fort of Cornwallis, Victoria Memorial Clocktower, City hall, Penang Museum.
- Little India: To have a cultural experience where Indians reside and earn their living
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram : Colorful Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Penang Hill: Cooling hillstation offering a view of the island and across the sea to the mainland
- Botanical Gardens: Beautiful garden also known as waterfall garden for the water stream coming through Penang
- Museum & Art Gallery: Collection of traditional Malaysian and Indonesian musical instruments, Orang Asli and Baba-Nyonya items
You can come to Butterworth, main land in Penang via bus or shuttles. Several bus service providers have bus to Butterworth. You can visit here after which it would be easy to explore Penang via boats & ferries as well.
Malacca or Melaka is soul of Malaysia & is a historic city. So, when you’ll visit this city, you’ll find yourself amongst the historic buildings for sure. There are other hotspots as well, which are:
Hotspots in & around Malacca
- Stadthuys & Christ Church: Oldest Dutch building in the East
- St Paul’s Church: A popular church
- A’Famosa: main gate of Portuguese fortress
- Muzium Budaya: Cultural Museum
- Boat Trips: River tour of Sungai Melaka in boat
- Chinatown: 19th century antique shops, restaurants and hotels
From Kuala Lumpur, Malacca is 144 Km away. You’ll easily get access to car, bus as well as trains to reach the place. It is better that you either book bus ticket to Malacca from online portal or hire car on rent, the you’ll be able to please your eye sight with good sight scenes mid-way.
Hotspots in & around Langkawi
- Kuah: Fishing village and a commercial area where you can shop at the duty-free outlets
- Durian Perangin: Picnic spot with 14-tier waterfall and unique rock formation
- Pantai Pasir Hitam: Largest black sand beach in Malaysia
- Pantai Cenang: Home to most of Langkawi beeches & bars, restaurants, large aquarium with a walk-through tunnel
You can easily access Langkawi via train, bus, or car. Where booking Langkawi bus tickets online would save you on money terms, booking car on rent will give you driving experience in Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur attracts not only the pilgrims but also the adventurers. Where pilgrims move ahead to Kuala Lumpur for Batu Cave or Temple Cave, the adventurers love to step in the city for amazing Genting Highlands, where they can enjoy in the theme parks & entertainment complexes. Genting is also popular for the brightly colored statues of Budha, which is why several Buddhist tourists visit KL.
Hot spots near Kuala Lumpur:
- Batu Caves: You can see painted sculptures of various Hindu gods
- Zoo Negara (National Zoo): It houses 4,000 animals from over 400 species
- Orang Asli Museum: to explore three tribal groups of Malaysia
- Genting Highland: Extensive theme parks and entertainment complexes
- Klang Valley, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam & Klang: Shah Alam Blue Mosque, MalaysiaÂ’s largest mosque, Pulau Ketam(Crab Island)
You can easily get a bus to KL from different places in Malaysia. Several bus service providers offer bus to Kuala Lumpur after every 30 minute. You can visit online bus booking portal to get easy access to all the bus routes & timings.